Worries...

It's supposed to be spring right now, but it's only 6 degrees (!) outside, and it's raining. The weather is seriously affecting my mood. It's not just the weather though. I have an oral exam tomorrow and have a paper due on monday, followed by an exam. The next few weeks are all filled up with finals. I'm stressed out and i'm having a hard time sleeping, and focussing on studying. If things don't change quickly i don't think my results will be very good.

I'm hoping i'll have a little less stress after friday though. The oral exam will be over and i want to have my paper finished by then. Then all that's left to worry about are my finals.

Getting this of my chest is already helping me a little. Hopefully my next post will be a little happier.

x Top

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten