Prisoners: movie review.

Hi guys! I went to see this movie with my sister as a little birthday treat back in october. I hadn't heard of the movie before and had no expectations. We checked some movies out on IMDB before we left home, and saw that this one had a pretty good rating and a nice story.




When Keller Dover's daughter and her friend go missing, he takes matters into his own hands as the police pursue multiple leads and the pressure mounts. But just how far will this desperate father go to protect his family? - IMDB.com

I liked it. Jake Gyllenhaal and Hugh Jackman both acted incredible, and the plot was not predictable (all tough my sister thought it was). The story unfolds very slowly, but the characters keep you engaged, because of how good they are portrayed. I felt what the characters were feeling. By the end of the film, you felt as frustrated as Loki( Jake Gyllenhaal) and as desperate as Keller (Hugh Jackman).
All in all I would definitely recommend this movie. It has lots of drama, suspense, and great actors. I personally thought the story was good, but if you don't like movies with a slow pace, than this one is not for you.
IMDB rating: 8,2/10. My rating: 8/10.

X Yasmine.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten